Wednesday, June 25, 2014

School Out! Summer In!

My school is ending in a couple of days and my sister, mom and I have been shopping for clothing for camp. It may not seem like it, but seven weeks are long. That means that you always have to prepare. Thanks to my amazing mom, tank tops, shorts and sweatshirts already have been picked out.

Camp Fashion Advice

When you are at camp, you need the perfect clothing to run around in but still be fashionable. When you're playing sports its preferable to wear shorts that you can run around in but still would match with a cute tee shirt. When you're roasting marshmallows, I think a tank top under a sweatshirt with a pair of jean shorts would look very camp-ready. Even though not everyone would like these looks, I know that they suit me. And if you want to have great friends with good fashion sense, go to Camp Nock-A-Mixon!

No comments:

Post a Comment