Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Welcome Back!

The summer breeze has cooled down and it's finally fall! At this time of year, stores are stocking all the new fall fashions, and I just love it!

Shoes are probably my favorite thing about fall. If it's a cold school day, try a sweater with jeans and a pair of Ugg boots. Also a fun casual look is a pair of slip on sneakers - patterned, calf hair or perforated leather - look great with leggings and a plain long sleeve shirt. I love this pair from Michael Kors:

Michael Kors Ivy Jade Slip On



Boots go with everything (other than some kinds of sweatpants). My favorite kind of boots are combat boots. They make my outfits look so stylish because they complete another piece of my accessory puzzle. I have a new obsession for a pair of combat boots I got only three days ago. They are a pair of black zipper and lace up Steve Madden boots. Check 'em out:

Here's how they look out of the box:

I adore them so much! Showing them off always makes me smile. Wherever you are, always be prepared with a great pair of boots this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment