Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Graphic Tees

I love a good tee-shirt that I can just throw on, and it looks amazing without having to think too hard about it. Graphic tees are my favorite kind of tee because they express who you are without having to say a word. I am always looking for a great tee that suits every one of my moods.  Target's cool tees have caught my eye! Their graphic tees are fun and bouncy, with bright colors. Normally if I was looking  for graphic tees Target would not be the first place I would look.

When I was looking for some of Lily Pulitzer's clothes on  the Target website (they sadly sold out in the first five minutes), I saw a graphic tee that I fell in love with! I looked around a bit more, and saw so many awesome graphic tees. Each were cute with a touch of sass that fit my style. Take a look:
Micky may not be my favorite Disney character, but I found this to be so cute!

This reminds me that I need to travel more.



The perfect shirt for my Instagram obsession.
Reminds me of me.

Probably my favorite 90s movie.

You can find all of these shirts and more at Target. I plan to rock all of them this summer. We'll have to talk about what bottoms I'm going to pair with them in another post!


No comments:

Post a Comment