Sunday, April 19, 2015

Its April 19 - there is only one and a half more months until summer, and I still do not have sandals! I started searching for sandals about a month ago, and I found some great options, but nothing was exactly what I was looking for. 

Today I found two pairs of sandals that I am completely obsessed with. The first pair of sandals are cute wedges with silver straps. They are called Michael Kors Mabelle Fabric Wedge Sandals. Take a look:

The other pair I love are also from Michael Kors. They are a smaller wedge, and the color is great!  This pair of gold sandals would be especially pretty with my new fifth grade graduation dress. The dress is a cream floral lace with a cross back. Take a peek at it here:

That's me with my twin sister trying on our new graduation dresses. So here is the second pair of shoes:

The shoes are called Michael by Michael Kors Kid's Cate Beth Sandals. I like both pairs of sandals because the colors are neutral but not boring. I love metallic leather because it can make a plain dress look unique and exciting. I only want to get one pair of sandals because I know I will get a lot of use out of them...and my foot is still growing! Which pair of sandals should I get?

No comments:

Post a Comment