Thursday, May 14, 2015

Welcome to NYC

Last Friday was probably one of the best days of my life. Why? Well it all started on a late Sunday afternoon (I think),

I was trying on a pair of shoes I bought when my Mom came into my room to talk to me. She told me that she and Dad's friend is the  CEO of a company called Kahn Lucas. Mr. Kahn invited me to come visit the Kahn Lucas offices and meet with the designers. No excitement yet, because at that moment I had never heard of Kahn Lucas, but as she started to describe it, I became very exited about a possible visit and decided to do some research on Kahn Lucas to see what it is all about.

Kahn Lucas is made up of a few different brands: Sweetheart Rose, Bloome De Jeune Fille, Youngland, Emily West, Dollie & Me, and Krazylegs. My personal favorite is Emily West.  After taking a look at the Kahn Lucas website, I couldn't wait to tell Mr. Kahn I wanted to visit! Of course, I had to wait until May 8th which was like to weeks. It felt like forever, but soon it was May 8th. But I had to wait until 11;30! Ugh I am so not patient!

So after what felt like 10 hours of school my mom finally came to pick me up! We drove to New York City and ate lunch at Pret a Manger. After lunch, we went to Macy's and looked at makeup and shoes. Once we were done window shopping, we walked to the Manhattan Mall which is next to the Kahn Lucas offices. Of course, we couldn't resist some shopping, and I bought some clothing from Live Love Dream, which I will review soon. Finally We went to Kahn Lucas. I opened the glass doors and walked in...

And you'll have to read the next post to find out more!
video

No comments:

Post a Comment